Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11.1.0.6 Will not rip KISS: Rock the Nation Live (2006) (region 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.1.0.6 Will not rip KISS: Rock the Nation Live (2006) (region 1)

I have never seen anything like this happen before, and I've been using the software since 2008.

This is a two-disc set. Fab will "rip" each disk in about three seconds, creating the associated AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders. There will be a few kilobytes of data in the VIDEO_TS folder, but nothing to play. This happens for both Main Movie and Full Disc ripping. There are no errors reported. "Process completed!" message appears. Both discs play just fine in VLC.

The Main Movie option reports a volume size of 8MB! The Full Disc option reports a volume size of 18MB!

I'd include some log data, but I've no idea which one to grab.

Help?

Please try to disable or enable Pathplayer in Common Settings>DVD>Pathplayer to have a try and see if it will make a difference.

If still got the same issue, please zip the whole DVDFab log folder and send it to us for addressing the issue, thanks.

Comment

Yes! That was the answer! Disabling Pathplayer allowed Fab to rip both discs, Main Movie or Full Disc mode. Thank you!

Comment

Be sure to turn Pathplayer back on when you finish.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X