DVD Copy - Remove Menu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy - Remove Menu?

I thought there was a way to remove menus when using Full Disc or Customize. I cannot find it. I would appreciate it if someone can guide as to how I might remove the menus. Thank you.

Load your disc into DVDFab, select Copy and then Customize. Then follow the steps shown in the capture. You really should read the pdf of the DVDFab Manual, it is linked in my sig, below. You make lots of posts for things that are clearly explained there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 CUST_NOMENU.png
Views:	801
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	385657

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Load your disc into DVDFab, select Copy and then Customize. Then follow the steps shown in the capture. You really should read the pdf of the DVDFab Manual, it is linked in my sig, below. You make lots of posts for things that are clearly explained there.

Name:	1-011 CUST_NOMENU.png
Views:	801
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	385657
      I did read the manual and I did go to the screen you showed above. There was nothing there for "REMOVING". That is why I posted here.

Comment

Here is a screen shot.

Name:	DVDFab Copy Advanced Settings.png
Views:	711
Size:	238.9 KB
ID:	385676

Comment

Here is another screen shot from a different DVD. There is nothing there for Copying or Removing. So please be patient with me. Thank you.

Name:	Screenshot (32).png
Views:	716
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	385680

Comment

My Advanced Settings Screen does not look like this

Name:	Screenshot (33).png
Views:	699
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	385689

This is what mine looks like,

Name:	Screenshot (32).png
Views:	677
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	385690

There is definitely something wrong with this screen on my computer. I would appreciate some help on this. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Is it because the screen resolution of my current laptop is 1920 x 1080? I have an older computer where the screen resolution is 1366 x 768 and the advanced settings screen is correct. But my older computer is no longer supported. I would like everything to be 100% on my current laptop. Any issues with 1920 x 1080 that you are aware of?

Comment

I solved the problem. It had to do with the DPI scaling which for my computer is 150%. I was able to go into the properties > compatibility and override the high DPI scaling behavior where the scaling was performed by the system. Now I can view and modify the Advanced Settings screen properly when in DVDCopy > Customize.

Comment

Originally posted by captnvideo View Post
                  I solved the problem. It had to do with the DPI scaling which for my computer is 150%. I was able to go into the properties > compatibility and override the high DPI scaling behavior where the scaling was performed by the system. Now I can view and modify the Advanced Settings screen properly when in DVDCopy > Customize.
                  Hi captnvideo, thanks for the update, we will check the DPI issue.

Comment

Hi Mona, you are very welcome. Glad this was able to be resolved. My computer cannot be the only one with a native resolution 1920 x 1080 and scaling 150%.

Comment

Working...
                    X