DVDFab HD Decrypter -- Can't copy disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab HD Decrypter -- Can't copy disc

Hi all, I just installed the trial v12, and am trying to see how it works with copy full disc to iso. My understanding is this funcitonality is part of DVDFab HD Decrypter, and it even notifies me of this, but then when I hit start it says "Your DVD Copy has expired, the DVD Fab burning engine is no longer available. Please buy this product first". What am I doing wrong??

My actions:
    Copy..Full Disc
    Open DVD
    Notification pop-up: "Free HD Dvd Decryptor is used to open the disc." --> CLOSE notification
    Settings; DVD9, Save to: /users/username/DVD_VIDEO.iso
    Start.....
    Notification pop-up:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 7.28.56 PM.png
Views:	546
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	387434
    Continue....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 7.30.23 PM.png
Views:	350
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	387435

The iso generation process uses the burning engine which is not available when the trial version expires. Some discs with newer protection (DVD or Blu-ray) also will not be opened after the trial is expired.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I see so what copy options are available with the HD Dvd Decryptor if not .iso?

Comment

Originally posted by tyrenta View Post
        I see so what copy options are available with the HD Dvd Decryptor if not .iso?
        see here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/hd-decrypter-for-mac.htm
        Last edited by october262; 12-09-2020, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X