This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steamwalker View Post
    What you see from my Imgburn log is the full log. There are no log entries for the failed burns in that log as I don't even think it went to the burn stage - it's failing a preliminary check which seems to be related to the "detecting writing media" phase. I will try posting some screen shots when I get home if it makes it any clearer where the failure is occurring. It's happening a few seconds after I hit "Start".

I understand where the error is occuring.. it just bothers me that Imgburn is failing during a 'stand-alone' write for D/L discs... and I'm surprised there aren't any logs for such an attempt...

All I can suggest at this point is to take a disc that failed when ripped as a DVD9, and use the Send Info box on the info screen, accompanied by a link to this thread, so Fengtao can look at it and offer his comments...

DC

Comment

Sorry if I misunderstood as I have not yet done a burn using ImgBurn as a standalone app (just through DVDFab). I don't believe ImgBurn to be the issue per se as the failure occurred long before I switched from VSO to ImgBurn. I haven't fiddled with ImgBurn yet as a standalone app and haven't figured out how to burn a movie using it. I will check it out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by steamwalker View Post
        Sorry if I misunderstood as I have not yet done a burn using ImgBurn as a standalone app (just through DVDFab). I don't believe ImgBurn to be the issue per se as the failure occurred long before I switched from VSO to ImgBurn. I haven't fiddled with ImgBurn yet as a standalone app and haven't figured out how to burn a movie using it. I will check it out tonight.

I just reviewed this thread, and I noticed that all the logs submitted (except for the Imgburn log) are VSO burnlogs from Mar 9/10... is that the date when all of the failures you are experiencing happened?

If not, are there any more logs for the dates in question if you scroll down that BurnLog list? Or are they all the same?

I seem to recall, on Fab related problems, and not VSO ones, that there still is usually something in those logs...

Please advise.

DC

Comment

Working...
        X