disk read error.
    tried both pp-on, and pp-off

please check.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	breaking news in yuba county disc error.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	393011

I sometimes have this problem. The original disk is in impeccable condition. Still, I wash it gently with lukewarm water and liquid soap, and dry it. It usually works. You can also try to select “ignore all” and see what happens.

Comment

Sireast, I tried the title you mentioned above. My Windows 10 and Dvdfab have the latest updates. That warning you had did not show up on my screen. I wonder if your disk has a scratch on it. Just making an assumption here.
      The movie was copied to my hard drive without issues.

Comment

You might temporarily turn off Cloud Decryption Service in Common Settings->DVD->DVD Protection (bottom box, uncheck it). Turn it back on if no difference. skoy and sireast, please attach the internal log session for this title so we can see if you two have the same disc.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

lately, I have been getting that error message on the current release of dvdfab.
          if I revert back to a 1 or 2 previous versions back. I do not get those disk read errors

Comment

Originally posted by sireast View Post
            lately, I have been getting that error message on the current release of dvdfab.
            if I revert back to a 1 or 2 previous versions back. I do not get those disk read errors
            Please specify the movies that can work in the previous version but fail now, post the latest dvdfab_internal log file as well, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X