HELP!! DVD Copy to ISO not completing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!! DVD Copy to ISO not completing

I'd like to attribute this to 12.0.2.3, as this is my first attempt doing an DVD to ISO copy with the new version, but honestly I'm not sure if some setting is wrong. Or perhaps, there is some default setting that 12.0.2.3 brought to the table, as I rarely check my settings for changes after upgrades.

1) I place DVD discs in my drive,
    2) they are read to provide the "starter" metadata of title, artwork, runtime, estimated file size etc.
    3) Double check the drive and file..."Save to: ISO with my desired path and title.
    4) When I select "Start", it runs for less than 10 seconds, creates a 500k file (should be multi-GB file, and take some time in the minutes).

What is happening that I am missing?

My last DVD copy to ISO using all the same steps was on March 16. with no issues. I keep the software up to date. There is at least one new release of DVDFab x64 in that time that got installed, and now, three different discs all came up with this same issue...500kb files, <10 second runtime. I guess they all could have the exact same protection, but it seems unlikely due to different studios, etc.

HELP!!

Please attach the DVDFab internal log session from one of these. Try the folder output instead of ISO, this will isolate this problem to the copy engine or burning engine.

Moving your thread to the DVD Copy forum
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X