This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab & Passkey not recognizing disk in drive

I am now trying to rip Pandorum using DVD Fab 7.0.1.2 DVD Passkey says there is no disk in the drive. DVDFab asks me to specify the region for
    Source: L:/Pandorum
    Volume: Pandorum

I then get a reading/writing control error.

This also happened when I tried to rip "Up in the Air", and the Flash Forward Series. I was able to successfully other movies. Can you help me?

Originally posted by Sunrisecreate View Post
    I am now trying to rip Pandorum using DVD Fab 7.0.1.2 DVD Passkey says there is no disk in the drive. DVDFab asks me to specify the region for
    Source: L:/Pandorum
    Volume: Pandorum

I then get a reading/writing control error.

This also happened when I tried to rip "Up in the Air", and the Flash Forward Series. I was able to successfully other movies. Can you help me?

The newest version of Passkey was fixed to work with Fab, but it appears there still may be some issues. The following method WILL allow the two programs to work together:

Open Passkey, ONLY.

Put the DVD to be ripped in your drive.

Allow Passkey to open the DVD (wait for on-screen confirmation).

Then start Fab.

When Fab has opened the DVD, check the info screen (Common Settings > Info - white check mark in a green disc) to make sure Passkey has removed all the protections.

Go back to Fab's main screen and proceed as you usually would with Fab.

Please let us know if you still have a problem.

DC

Comment

I put my DVD in the drive, and DVDFab Passkey is still saying "No Disc Inserted".

Comment

Originally posted by Sunrisecreate View Post
        I put my DVD in the drive, and DVDFab Passkey is still saying "No Disc Inserted".

Does the disc you are trying to copy play at all in your computer?

DC

Comment

Yes, the disc plays in my computer. In fact, when DVDFab asks me to verify region, it lists the drive the disc is in, as well as the title of the movie.

Comment

Try setting Passkey for Advanced I/O mode. If that does not work, post the logs for DVDFab and Passkey.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X