This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab states "Failed to create directory"

Be patient with me - I'm not technical at all! When I try to initiate DVDfab - any movie - it has a problem identifying the source disc (my machine recognizes it as well as other programs - not DVDfab). When I search for it (click on the file folder) and force it to recognize the disc it will show the drive, but not the title of the disc. Then when I press start, I get, "Failed to create directory". What do I do from here?

The last movie that was completed, I could not finalize it (sorry - don't remember the particulars - just thought that info might help). Again, I am not technical - more like remedial unless I'm using MS Word or Excel.

Thanks for any and all help. My kid usually does this stuff for me but he is out of town for a month.

Moving your thread to the correct forum.

We cannot help you without more information. What version number of DVDFab are you using? Please post the logs requested in the Help Us Help You document posted in this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X