This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 7020 Formatted My Hard Disk

I am running DVDFabPasskey7006 Beta and DVD Fab v7.0.2.0. I also have Norton 360 v4 installed so there are no viruses.

I just put Princess and the Frog in the DVD drive and DVDFabPasskey scanned the disk and loaded. DVD Fab v7 was then launched. I checked my drive and it said I had 30GB free out of 1TB. I then hit next and it gave me a message saying it failed to create a folder. When I looked back at the target HD it was completely clean, no files. Either DVD Fab or PassKey wiped 970GB of data off my drive.
    Last edited by Bandalier; 03-17-2010, 04:32 AM.

It was reported by several members that 7020 was deleting files.

V7021 was released this morning to repair the problem introduced with 7020.

Comment

So I guess this version was NOT:

"stable and safe for everyone, please try it to see the results. We kill your HD."

Comment

You don't know how glad I am that I did not give V7020 a try.

I can understand your frustration as well as that of others that lost many GBs of files.

Comment

Changed title of thread and moved to DVD to DVD forum. Passkey had nothing to do with it.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X