This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix for New Moon in main movie only

I just can't leave stuff alone...in 7.0.2.1 start in main movie, when it gets to the error message click abort, then select #1, (it's the one that is 2hrs 15 minutes or so), and hit start. I've done it several times now to make sure it really works, so give it a try, good luck.
    Mastermind

You could have used VLC media player and checked what title was playing too.

Comment

im doing this now and it seems to be working also whats the other title at 1;56 and theres one for 2:10
      2;10 is the one im doing now

Comment

Looks like latest release 7.0.2.5 has fix for R1 New Moon. Can someone try full disk and see if works?

Comment

Originally posted by big_moviefreak View Post
          Looks like latest release 7.0.2.5 has fix for R1 New Moon. Can someone try full disk and see if works?
          Why don't you try it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by mastermind7864 View Post
            I just can't leave stuff alone...in 7.0.2.1 start in main movie, when it gets to the error message click abort, then select #1, (it's the one that is 2hrs 15 minutes or so), and hit start. I've done it several times now to make sure it really works, so give it a try, good luck.
            I had the same problem until I switched from title 12 to title 1 and was successful with movie only, which is all I wanted. Question: Why does the automatic tile selection choose 12 (1 hr. 59 min..) and not tile 1 that (2hrs 10 mins)? I also used the lastest beta release 7.0.2.5 released yesterday.
            Last edited by tmckin1211; 03-21-2010, 06:10 PM.

Comment

See attachment. With PP enabled always, new FAB Beta version 7.0.2.5 still picks Title 17. Should be Title 1. Title 17 misses first 12 minutes of movie. Is there a glitch with the new beta version?

rip
              Last edited by ripvanwinkle1819; 03-23-2010, 12:50 PM.

Comment

The R1 2-disc Special Edition chooses 12 instead of 1.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

7.0.2.5 - Does it only work on New Moon in "Full" mode? My problem is that after it "reads" source, it still says in "Source" window to insert a disc. Then when I go into "Common Settings" and under "Info" it does show the correct disc name for source, *but* it says "Disc is not open." Therefore, I can't do anything with the disc. I imagine the line should say "Disc is open." Any solutions?

Comment

Yeah, was wondering why the 1st part of the movie was missing.

Ok RIP, does this mean I should take PP off? or is this just for new moon only? or is there an auto fix coming, not sure what to do with it, for other movies.

Comment

Leave PathPlayer on, just select the correct title (1) manually.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X