This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
    Will one of you guys having the problem minimize Fab and see if your drive shows up in Windows and if it does can you read from it or play the DVD with 7.0.2.5 loaded.
    All of my drives are recognized by Windows and the DVD plays just fine with VLC (or any other player) with 7.0.2.5 loaded. Everything works perfectly except for 7.0.2.5.

Comment

Dvd player not recognized

Having same problem
      Source drive not recognized

Comment

Same here, including the DVD structure folders.

Originally posted by Senor Bag View Post
        All of my drives are recognized by Windows and the DVD plays just fine with VLC (or any other player) with 7.0.2.5 loaded. Everything works perfectly except for 7.0.2.5.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Dear all,

Please try DVDFab 7026 to see the result, I think the problem was fixed.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
          Fengtao
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            Dear all,

Please try DVDFab 7026 to see the result, I think the problem was fixed.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            Redemption! No more "Disc is not opened." error for me.

Backups are now creating as expected. Thanks DVDFab Team!

Comment

Working now for me too. WOOT!!!!
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Working now for me too. WOOT!!!!
                Well then you must be really eager to try it out since you have been with out DVDFab for over a month now. Glad you are finally up and burning again

Comment

Yeah, I'm really anxious to give it a whirl on some of my standard "DVD to Mobile" tests.

Comment

Just tried 7.0.2.6 and it opens and reads the discs now. I will fully test it tonight. But so far looks promising.

Comment

hi,

how do you get a log of the problem. I am another user who can't open some DVD's since v6.2.1.8. Open disk progress bar window and just continues to scann for a disk. The application remains open, but no DVD is recognized. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

The disc opening problem has hopefully been addressed in 7.0.2.6 Beta. Please try that version and start a new thread for any issues.

Comment

Working...
                        X