This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still have Issues with New Moon

I installed the 7.0.2.5 Beta version to use on New Moon. After I installed the Beta update and restarted, it went through the Open DVD Source process but it does not recognize any disk in the drive. I can browse to it and it shows the New Moon Disk, but the program will not recognize it in any of the DVD to DVD settings. Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by wabell7553 View Post
    I installed the 7.0.2.5 Beta version to use on New Moon. After I installed the Beta update and restarted, it went through the Open DVD Source process but it does not recognize any disk in the drive. I can browse to it and it shows the New Moon Disk, but the program will not recognize it in any of the DVD to DVD settings. Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks!
    What type of drive is it? What firmware are you using, what media are you using. All important.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Please post questions in the correct place. Moving your thread to the DVD to DVD forum.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The drive is: Slimtype DVD A DS8A2S (Acer Aspire 6930)

Not sure what you mean on the firmware or the media type. It is the 7.0.2.5 Beta that I am using. I have never had any issues after installing a Beta designed for a specific movie before.

Comment

Wabell7553 check the pathplayer setting besure it's set to always enabled and try again.

Comment

Wabell7553 also need to know if you have full registered version.

Comment

I just got done ripping New Moon no problems,pathplayer was enabled...I did main movie only.

Comment

I tried that too and all i get is the trying to open the files and the retry abort but nothing else comes up its like i can here it tryin to read the dvd but never picks it up

Comment

Originally posted by big_moviefreak View Post
                  Wabell7553 check the pathplayer setting besure it's set to always enabled and try again.
                  It is a fully registered version and the Path Player was enabled...I saw that on another post...thanks!

Anymore ideas?

Comment

Backed up new moon using 7.0.1.2 Paid Version movie only Region 1 path player off, after analyzing which took a bit longer than usual,error message came up clicked ignore all errors, I selected title 1, I unchecked all sub pics then it went back to analyzing which took about 5 minutes, some of the user interface disappeared, thought it was going to fail but didn't.
                    Clicked the next button ripped to hard drive in 10 minutes, after rip checked with VLC all OK, burned with ImgBurn on Verbatim disc took 8 minutes.
                    My daughter and her cousin verified it was perfect by watching it last night, as they have both seen it before.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread it was not with 7.0.2.5 I am going to wait a week or so before installing it.
                    Last edited by CBR929; 03-20-2010, 06:41 PM.
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

This thread is closed. If you have problems with v7.0.2.5 and New Moon, please post in this thread: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=4093
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X