This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inconsistant results with DVD to DVD

I am trying to copy a set of workout DVD's. 5 out of the 8 discs copied perfectly and 3 are causing problems. I am using the beta version of DVDFAB 7.0.1.2. The problems I have are either the computer shuts down and restarts as DVDFAB is initially loading the disc or the reading of the disc takes over an hour and the outcome of the copy is scrambled. I would like to buy this software but I am not sure why I am getting these inconsistant results.

jennmaz

Please post your logs you will find them here The default location is:
    C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.

Please just copy and paste the burn log(s) and post right here.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

In addition posting the burn log per CB's advice...
      I suspect these workout dvds have a odd disc structure when compared to the usual dvd video structure we see.

Suggest that you toggle off PathPlayer (the default setting should be always enabled).

There are some additional tips in:
      Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
      (link in my sig below)
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Please post in the correct forum in the future. Moving thread to DVD to DVD.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X