This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No longer registered

I found that my copy is no longer registered and set to expire on April 22. I have a lifetime key for both DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile. I tried to reregister it but although it says it was successful, it still says Trial User with an expiration.

Same for me, running Win7 64X Ultimate here.

Edit: BTW don't revert to 7025 or it will show expired, wait for the fix.
    Last edited by W&B; 03-23-2010, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Same for me , running Win7 64x Ultimate

Comment

I'm running Win7 Ultimate 64-bit and 7.0.2.6 shows Never Expire for my licenses. One thing I did was install the update as an admin.
        Formerly DVDKingdom

Comment

I cannot overemphasize the importance of this
          Originally posted by DVDKingdom View Post
          I'm running Win7 Ultimate 64-bit and 7.0.2.6 shows Never Expire for my licenses. One thing I did was install the update as an admin.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Registration Keys

My copy of 7.0.2.6 as well lost my "Never Expire" registration. Waiting for fix
            I reverted back to Ver 7.0.1.0

Comment

Fine here on XP SP3.
              人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
              Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

DVDKingdom

One thing I did was install the update as an admin.
                I always do this for all my programs, instead of clicking run I click save then open the folder and right click and install the programs as administrator and never have had 1 problem with any install. In my own opinion I think it makes a world of difference on the install of programs.
                Last edited by CBR929; 03-23-2010, 11:27 PM. Reason: text
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  I cannot overemphasize the importance of this
                  I did install 7.0.2.6 as administrator, and my registration is gone too!

Comment

7.0.2.6 installed without a problem under XP Pro SP3, US ver. Installed over 7.0.2.5 and inherited all previous settings ok. Mentioned in case this developes into a Win version issue.

Comment

Bonjour.J'ai DVDFAB a vie et pourquoi la version 7026 m'a mis expiration le 22 Avril.

Comment

you need to post in english in the english forum

vous devez valider en anglais dans le forum anglais

or start a thread in the French forum

ou démarrer un thread dans le forum français

Comment

Good day b.I have DVDFAB all my life witch 7026 He put expiration 22 April. Why?
                          Thanck you for a answer.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick boivigny View Post
                            Good day b.I have DVDFAB all my life witch 7026 He put expiration 22 April. Why?
                            Thanck you for a answer.
                            This a bug for some users but not all users have this problem. maybe uninstall DVDFab 7 and then reinstall by right clicking the installer and run it as administrator to see if that works. You could also wait for DVDFab to come out with an update that fixes this problem which should not take too long and would be out before April 22 arrives

Comment

Same here. Windows 7 32bit. FAB-License expires on April 23rd.

I did not run the installer as admin, never did so, whether on XP nor on Win 7. It´s the first time that this happen to me (and some others for sure).

As a loyal customer since 2006 i always purchased lifetime licenses and feel a bit "kicked in the ass" -- sorry for that.
                              I was cured - all right

Comment

Working...
                              X