This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brothers

I am having a problem making a back-up copy of BROTHERS, U.S. I tried to disable pathplayer and enable pathplayer none of them helped. Can any help?http://forum.dvdfab.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

I'll assume you meant the DVD and have moved your thread to the correct forum.

You might want to include information from the Help Us Help You sticky thread.
    Last edited by Complication; 03-24-2010, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Nothing special with this one, R1, 7.0.2.5 Beta, retail app, PP enabled.
      Run through the list of usual suspects in the thread
      Tips on troubleshooting...
      (link in my sig)

if you continue to have trouble, we'll need details.
      Refer to Help Us Help You...also in my sig
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Brothers

I am still having problems copying "Brothers" DVD. I have tried to copy it on my E-machien(Desk Top) and my ACER Lap Top. same problem.
        I have tried to disable pathplayer and enable pathplayer. No help.

Thanks

Comment

Describe the problem,tell us what happens and post the log files. I just got Brothers today, I'll try it too.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had no problems with that title. Region 1, pathplayer always enabled and I used Full disc mode with version 7025. Not much if any protection was on that title.

Comment

Just finished the rip, v7.0.2.7, PP on, Customize mode with menua, titles 1,2,3 no problem.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I will try again. it never gets to the point of an error log. it just scanc and has several I/O Errors.

Comment

Go thru this post Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds if still no luck then most likely the original disc is bad, try exchanging for another.

Comment

Thank you for your help. It plays fine but i guess i am stuck with it. thanks again.

Comment

It would be easier for the members to help you if you just stuck to 1 thread as you also started one yesterday on the same subject
                      Paid Not To Work
                      US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
                      Proudly Served On
                      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
                      6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Thanks Jimbo.
                        Threads merged.

Do not start a new one.

Comment

worked for me.

used win7, 7026, region 1. all default install values. only did main movie to .iso....

Comment

Originally posted by mccarroll4 View Post
                            I am having a problem making a back-up copy of BROTHERS, U.S. I tried to disable pathplayer and enable pathplayer none of them helped. Can any help?http://forum.dvdfab.com/images/smilies/frown.gif

I am curious as to whether byou figured out the problem of copying/ripping "Brothers"?
                            I am running DVDFab6 on Windows 7 and my version(free) won't recognize the file
                            Would appreciate if you could let me know if you get it "fixed/working"

Comment

Guys you can stop a lot of these problems, by simply getting the paid version.
                              For just a few $ it puts an end to most problems.
                              The free version is not going to work as good as the paid version. What i mean in saying this, is not as many titles will open/copy in the free version.
                              You get what you pay for. So do yourselves a favor and buy a license.
                              "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X