This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 7.0.2.7 Error Message

I keep getting the following error message while backing up a dvd with version 7.0.2.7 beta

1572419169.TMP Has Encountered a problem and needs to close?

I close it and the backup completes. I never seen this error message before.

I've never seen it before either.
    I looked around a bit and it's probably malware.

I'd start by running Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware and CCleaner and see what they find.

Any problems with your system other than the error message?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
      I've never seen it before either.
      I looked around a bit and it's probably malware.

I'd start by running Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware and CCleaner and see what they find.

Any problems with your system other than the error message?
      No other problems with the system as it is dedicated for DVFAb Only. Will run a scan on the system but I run one weekly and this happened after installing the new beta version.

Comment

I ran CCleaner and it looks like it took care of the problem. Will keep an eye open if it happens again. Thanks for your help.

Comment

No problem and thanks for posting...I had never heard of it
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

If burning to disc, was this during the read (task 1) or write (task 2) part of the process?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              If burning to disc, was this during the read (task 1) or write (task 2) part of the process?
              No this was happening during the ripping of the dvd and until I answered the response about sending the error log to Microsoft the process stop but completed after saying no. I ran CCleaner and it seem to take care of the issue.

Comment

Working...
              X