This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 7.0.3.0 not working right ?

The movie "New Moon", is foggling the latest version in a sense that it will freeze up after trying to analyze on the burn process. Customize will work up until the analyze. Full disc option will hang after 45% analyze. I thought this has been updated. What gives ?

What application are you using...retail? freeware?
    What region?
    What have you tried to troubleeshoot? etc., etc., etc.,...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

This version works for New Moon R1 retail.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by GPM1970 View Post
        The movie "New Moon", is foggling the latest version in a sense that it will freeze up after trying to analyze on the burn process. Customize will work up until the analyze. Full disc option will hang after 45% analyze. I thought this has been updated. What gives ?

Try changing the pathplayer setting and see if that helps.

DC

Comment

Freeware version.

Tried to disable pathplayer and that's the only thing that gets me that far. If it was on, I'd get nowhere.

Region 1 NTSC.

Comment

Just upgraded to the Full "Lifetime" version. No difference. Same old hang ups.

I've read that there's several versions out there for region 1. Must be true.

Comment

Just upgraded to the Full "Lifetime" version. No difference. Same old hang ups.

I've read that there's several versions out there for region 1. Must be true.
              Yeah, I suspected there must be multiple versions too...just based on user comments.
              I don't have this flick to fool with.

It sounds like you've been through the threads on troubleshooting.
              Are you certain you ran the Fab installer as administrator and are opening the app the same way?
              Does your DVD to DVD license app display Never Expire?

Try running the the link in my sig:

Tips on Troubleshooting...

You might get lucky?

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yes, there are two version, one with 11 titles sets and the other with 13. It depends what version fengtao has. If he didn't covered all versions then will be problems

Comment

Originally posted by calcu007 View Post
                  Yes, there are two version, one with 11 titles sets and the other with 13. It depends what version fengtao has. If he didn't covered all versions then will be problems
                  Thanks for the info and confirmation

Comment

Yes. Opening/installing correctly. This version had 13 titles.

Says, "Never Expire" on license.

Comment

Yes. Opening/installing correctly. This version had 13 titles.

Says, "Never Expire" on license.

Well, then maybe that is the problem... I copied the version with 11 titles sets without problem. Hope, Fengtao tell us something or what version he has.

Comment

Working...
                      X