This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarthCopier View Post
    And I am using XP Pro SP3 and v7.0.3.0 works just fine.

DC

Ditto here. XP Pro SP2 and V7030 works just fine.

Comment

I am having same problem for 7.0.3.0 on XP Pro SP3 machine. I've tried suggested fixes but no luck. Reinstalled 6.2.1.8 and it works fine.

Whenever I try to open 7.0.3.0, "Welcome to DVDFab" screen opens. When I click on "Start DVDFab" button, screen disappears and nothing happens. If I click on the "Do not show again" box before I hit Start Dvdfab, I will only get an hourglass for a second when I double click on the 7.0.3.0 icon, nothing else. Uninstall/reinstall will allow me to get the welcome screen back up.

Comment

I had the same problem and one of the BEST super moderators helped me. He gave me the link to the 6.0 version. I downloaded it and now everything is up and running. I can give you the link if you want. Just PM me

Comment

I also have windows xp pro sp3 and also have some trouble with 7.0.3.0.

It takes a very long time for "DVD to DVD" to load after the welcome screen.

I never had any such problems with version 6.

Should I revert to the last release under version 6?

Is anything going to be done to rectify the version 7 problem for XP?

Comment

Do a search for Microsoft’s C++ redistributable package; it has various runtime components that may help you get off the ground.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X