This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

compression problem

I have looked everywhere and this seems to be the closest thread to the issue I am having. I have DVDFab v7.0.2.6 and was backing up my Stargate SG-1 Series on Season 1 it work fine not a problem when I got to season two a week later the quality is at 55% (7696 MB -> 4300 MB) on a dvd5 i downloaded dvdfab v7.0.3.5 (I think thats what it was) to see if it was a issue with the current software and it still gave the same Compression status. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program but the problem still persisted. I then did a system restore to see if something I did caused this issue, still nothing. I even stuck in the first season of Stargate which I had previously backed up and it gave me the same ratio even though it backed up just fine the week before. Any help on the issue would be greatly appreciated

So what is your problem? It looks to me that DVDFab is compressing the DVD like it should be. Also next time just start a new thread for your problem instead of posting in another thread unless it a problem that all members are reporting

Comment

Hey FakeAwake change output to DVD9 (in drop down window) and you will have 100% quality....No compression.... Plain rip..... If that's what you want.... Isn't?
      Last edited by Guest; 04-13-2010, 04:30 AM.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Do the season 2 discs have the same number of episodes as the earlier ones? You can use Customize Split mode to split the episodes up onto 2 DVD5s with little or no compression.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals
          He's saying he tried the first season again

Originally posted by FakeAwake View Post
          I even stuck in the first season of Stargate which I had previously backed up and it gave me the same ratio even though it backed up just fine the week before.
          I guess he was doing DVD9 to HDD and didn't even noticed that.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

You know what ... I'm a total dork was looking at it all wrong, shows what lack of sleep will do to your cognitive ability's dropped down to DVD9 and everything was right with the world. I apologize for the false alarm here. Thanks IPopov50 for pointing out what I was overlooking.
            Last edited by FakeAwake; 04-13-2010, 07:46 AM.

Comment

We all make mistakes and thanks for letting us know that was what you wanted

Comment

Working...
              X