• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no "quality" numbers

Since installing v7030, I am not seeing any numbers in the quality
    window. This means I have no idea how large the image is or whether
    its going to be a DVD5 or 9. Makes it kind of useless. I upgraded
    to the latest beta. No change. Anyone else seeing this?
    v6 still works fine.

---
    Nemo

Try 7.0.3.5 which is the latest and report back.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Try right clicking the desktop icon for DVDFab and run it as administrator to see if that fixes it

Comment

Hi Nemo,

Please post the screenshot, thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Looks normal to me with v7.0.4.0 on XP SP3.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It's still happening to me with ver 7040
            I have tried running as Admin. No Joy.

---
            Nemo
            Attached Files

Comment

Nemo, You need to hit the start button in the right corner so Fab can analyize and then you will have a compression %. Also, are you using the free or paid version? If the free version there will be no compression.
              Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
                Nemo, You need to hit the start button in the right corner so Fab can analyize and then you will have a compression %. Also, are you using the free or paid version? If the free version there will be no compression.
                Nope.... I just checked to be sure and the numbers should be in the screen shot he is showing... Before hitting the start button.

The free version will not compress but the numbers should still be there.

Comment

Grunon, yup your right, just did the sme thing with tenderness to check and volla. Not much sleep over the last couple of days, SORRY guys. But why would the % need to be there if using free version?
                  Chris

Comment

I have been a registered member for years. And ver 6
                    works fine on the same computer/OS (Vista32)

---
                    Nemo

Comment

Have you tried updating your graphic card driver?
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Update:

7040 seems to be working fine in Windows 7 (Home Premium) x86.

It's when I am booted to Vista that things are wonky. I have uninstalled
                        and reinstalled 7040 without results. At least I have one working image.
                        However, I still do a fair amount of work in Vista because of some older
                        apps and hardware including editing video both SD and HD.
                        The new Windows 7 video format .wtv leaves me a tad cold.
                        Don't get me started on proprietary formats

---
                        Nemo

Comment

Working...
                        X