This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time trying this

First time I had no dvd-r to burn with. I burned to the HD and noticed that DVDFab automatically compressed the file to DVD5 size. Is there anyway to burn to HD fulldisc or main movie uncompressed?

Originally posted by fulltilt1 View Post
    First time I had no dvd-r to burn with. I burned to the HD and noticed that DVDFab automatically compressed the file to DVD5 size. Is there anyway to burn to HD fulldisc or main movie uncompressed?
    Change your quality setting in lower left corner of the screen from DVD5 to DVD9.

Comment

I was thinkin that but was worried about a page break if I try to burn say just the movie onto DVD5.

Comment

Set DVDFab to remove the layer break in Common Settings->Protection. This is the default unless you have changed it.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks this Forum is great!

Comment

hi all, does the remove layer break option in dvdfab settings only apply if you burn a dvd5 disc or can you remove layer break when using dvd9 disc, or could you just leave it unchecked and let imgburn give you the option of picking the best layer break

Comment

Originally posted by flashgordon View Post
              hi all, does the remove layer break option in dvdfab settings only apply if you burn a dvd5 disc or can you remove layer break when using dvd9 disc, or could you just leave it unchecked and let imgburn give you the option of picking the best layer break
              remove layer break is for only DVD9 output and not DVD5 output. When you compress to DVD5 the layer break is removed automatically.

If you are using ImgBurn leave it unchecked and then select the layer break using ImgBurn as I beleive the remove layer break is only for the VSO and Nero burn engine

Comment

thanks for the info AGJ, i'd be lost without this forum!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X