X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatr - copy as DVD9 decrypting teh contents

Hi.

I have a doubt about DVDFab 7,.xx use.

I want to make a 1:1 of a Crypted DVD (like Avatar).

If I select "Full Disc" Dvdfab say that is not necessary to make a copy of non compressed dvd/folder.

But I want to make a copy of entire DVD (DVD9) that as original is crypted.
    If I make a copy of all files into a hd fodler I cannot play it because I don't see the film in a visible way but with many noise on it.

If I make a Full disc DVD5 it works fine because DVDfab decrypt it and compress it.

Which is best way to make a Full disc DVD9 just decrypting and copying original DVD into hd folder?

Main Movie?

Why cannot use as DVDFab just only a decrypter (that decrypt and copy to hd a full contents of a DVD)?
    Last edited by bovirus; 05-13-2010, 03:03 PM.

Originally posted by bovirus View Post
    Hi.

If I select "Full Disc" Dvdfab say that is not necessary to make a copy of non compressed dvd/folder.........
    You should not get this message unless you are trying to copy a DVD folder that is already decrypted. To make a copy from the original disc, use Full Disc and select DVD-9 as the output size. This will produce a DL disc (if you buirn it) or folder (if you write to your hard drive) that is decrypted and not compressed. You can also use Clone mode to write to a blank disc or an ISO file on your hard drive. I have Avatar and will test it also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

bovirus
      It works fine, just as I described. One of your settings must be different.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X