This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having problems with sound

music plays but voices are muffled and and distant through out the movies ? is it a setting i have wrong ? thanks for the help !

This is usually caused by not having the correct codecs on your PC. Download and install FFDShow codec.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

DVDFab DVD to DVD does not modify the audio streams in any way. If they sound different it is player-related, perhaps the codec as GregiBoy noted.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by marinechuck View Post
        music plays but voices are muffled and and distant through out the movies ? is it a setting i have wrong ? thanks for the help !
        Is this just on one movie, or more than one?

Just I had this on one movie some time ago, a long movie that had to be shrunk quite a bit, I made another copy and it was okay, I assumed and still do it was a faulty blank disc.

Comment

Working...
        X