This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alice In Wonderland (1951 version)

I see that there was an update on May 18th that fixed a problem with Alice In Wonderland (the un-anniversary edition original 1951 movie) but I still cannot get it to copy. All dvdfab does is during the intitial reading of the dvd, it will come up with an error that says dvdfab has stopped working and it will turn itself off (disappear) and when I open it up again and try again it does the same thing, it won't even scan the movie to give me choices.

I have the most recent up to date version from May 20th and all previous versions....this has been the most difficult movie for some odd reason.

Any help or does it just not work?

Thanks

Try to disable PathPlayer and try again

Originally posted by kshduckman1170 View Post
    I see that there was an update on May 18th that fixed a problem with Alice In Wonderland (the un-anniversary edition original 1951 movie) but I still cannot get it to copy. All dvdfab does is during the intitial reading of the dvd, it will come up with an error that says dvdfab has stopped working and it will turn itself off (disappear) and when I open it up again and try again it does the same thing, it won't even scan the movie to give me choices.

I have the most recent up to date version from May 20th and all previous versions....this has been the most difficult movie for some odd reason.

Any help or does it just not work?

Thanks
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Same

I disabled the pathplayer and still errors out. Same as the above post.

When I disabled the pathplaer, it actually read the dvd like it was going to actually work then it gave me the abort, retry, ignore error and did not work.

Comment

Info for drive [E:\] (DVDFab 7.0.6.2)
        Drive region: 1

Disc type: Video DVD
        Disc region: 1, 4
        Volume name: AIW0NNW1
        Video standard: NTSC
        Layer 0 size: 1999376 sectors (3905 MBytes)
        Layer 1 size: 1999376 sectors (3905 MBytes)

CSS (Content Scramble System) protection is removed!
        RC (Region Code) protection is removed!
        RCE (Region Code Enhancement) protection is removed!
        APS (Analog Protection System) protection is removed!
        UOPs (User Operation Prohibitions) protection is removed!

Invalid PTTs protection is removed!
        Invalid PGCIs protection is not found.
        Invalid PGCs protection is not found.
        Invalid TMAPs protection is not found.
        Invalid CELLs protection is removed!
        Invalid VOBUs protection is removed!
        Fake vts protection is not found!
        Potential bad sector (vts:12 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:12 title begin:1260523 end:1454934) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:13 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:14 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:15 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:16 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:17 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:18 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:19 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:20 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:21 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:22 title begin:0 end:2687) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:23 menu begin:0 end:186) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:34 title begin:97976 end:99031) is removed!
        Potential bad sector (vts:34 title begin:104729 end:105784) is removed!
        15 potential bad sector protections are removed!
        Structure protection (ARccOS, RipGuard, etc.) is removed!

PathPlayer is disabled.

Comment

Moved thread to correct sub-forum.

All
          Please attach the log files requested in the Help Us Help You document. All of them.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sounds like a bad disc. Please check for defects, scratches, etc. Clean it and try again with PathPlayer off.

Originally posted by kshduckman1170 View Post
            I disabled the pathplayer and still errors out. Same as the above post.

When I disabled the pathplaer, it actually read the dvd like it was going to actually work then it gave me the abort, retry, ignore error and did not work.
            sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I just gave up on it. It was my own personal disc that I just bought. There were no scratches or anything on the disc, I wiped it just in case...I had pathplayer off and on and I tried ripping just the main movie and I thought it worked but it did not. It keeps giving the errors that have already been stated in this thread.....

Comment

Alice In Wonderland (1951 version)

I am actually asking about this again. I see other threads with many people having the same issue and some answers that did not seem to work or fix the problem (i.e. turn pathplayer off or on if needed..etc...)

There have been several updates to dvdfab since I asked and I am having the same issue with the 1951 edition of Alice in Wonderland...honestly it has been the only major issue I have had with any movies. I have 7067 now and always update when the latest comes out, but Alice in Wonderland will not. First time it came up with dvdfab has stopped working and kicked me out, then it started giving me the abort ignore ignore all messege. I tried with pathplayer off, pathplayer on...I tried to do main movie only and it seemed to work but all it did was play the same 3 chapters over again....it would get to the end of a chapter and go right back to the beginning of the first chapter.....I tried exchanging the disc ( it was the un-anniversary edition which was bought new) thinking it may be the disc but still not working.

Again, I saw other threads that had the same issues and errors but never saw a total resolution for it...I could of missed something so excuse me if that is the case. I just figured with several updates since I last asked that maybe it would work now, but still not.

Thanks

Comment

Two threads on same subject merged.

You have never posted the requested logs in order for anyone to take a look and help you.
                  Last edited by Guest; 06-02-2010, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Excuse my ignorance on this. There was not a log....The first time(s) I tried it gave me the dvdfab has stopped working and booted out of dvdfab...no way to get the log from that (as far as I know) Then it was the messege that says abort, ignore, ignore all and when I ignored no log came up when I hit the green check after it actually stopped scanning.....it took many minutes for it to actually stop scanning but would not let me do anything. I tried R1 R4 with pathplayer on and also off and selected chapter 18 for main movie only and it did not work correctly, it looked as though it worked but went back to check movie and the chapters of the movie were all over the place and like I said in previous thread, it would get to a certain point in th emovie and revert back to the first chapter...so possibly I picked the wrong chapter...which chapter did you choose to make it work in R1 R4 pathplayer on main movie only. I can try that one and see what happens

I am trying my best to explain it as best as I can. I am sure eventually, one day out of the blue it will work for me

Thanks

Comment

Have you looked in your Documents and Setting folder to see if there is a log of any kind there.
                      Copy/paste what ever you find in the fab log folder.

Comment

logs

I will look for the logs in my documents but I doubt they are there. The error I get is the same as #4 on this thread. It was the same in 7065 and 7066.

But maybe I picked the wrong chapter when I tried to do main movie only, I have pathplayer on R1 R4 and choose chapter 18...is that the right or wrong one? What was picked when you had no problem doing it, I will try that chapter and go from there? When pathplayer is disabled all it seems to do is keep scanning and scanning and scanning and scanning.......

It is not a huge deal. Just weird how it's been such a pain in the butt with this one movie. Other Disney movies have given me some issues but nothing like this.

Thanks for all the help, if I get the chapter you picked to make it work I will let you know from there.

Comment

I do not pick chapters/titles.
                          I do main move only and let fab do the choosing of titles.
                          I do not pay attention to what fab chooses as long as the result is good.

We just need to see everything you can provide in the way of logs / information to see what is going on.

Comment

kshduckman1170
                            Put the movie in your DVD player and as the movie is playing take note of what Title# it is, when you open Fab and it analyzes the disc make sure it is the same Title# that was playing as before and chose that number.
                            I have seen Fab pick the wrong title before, not very often but it did.
                            Hope this helps
                            CBR929
                            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I guess....

..the 12th time is the charm. This finally worked. I didn't do anything different then I have other times, and it finally worked today. Weird...but thanks for all the info.

Comment

Working...
                              X