This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

program closes

I was copying DARK CITY and when it starts to anylize a few seconds into it DVDFAB just closes so I tried v6.2.1.8 and it worked fine.I have tried another disk and it does the samething anylizes and just closes no error message no nothing just closes.

And with latest Beta?

Also please send INFO files (settings -> Info) (probably with old version).
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

I had the same problem with the latest version. I had to re install v. 6.2.1.8 inorder to copy Darker than Black vol 1 and 2

Comment

blaz...

hope fengtao are reading these messages and investigating why it's causing these problems..

Comment

There is not much to investigate. No logs, no error codes, no info page etc. If he does not have the disc there is nothing he can do without information. Try the 7.0.6.5 beta.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

was trying to copy shrek the third on an xp machine with latest version, rec'd error unit.html not found which is part of the dvd so switched to my windows 7 machine, it analyzed the dvd then just closed so i used shrinkto5 to copy the movie. copied 2 other movies without error so not sure what happened?
            HP Pavilion Elite e9240f
            Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
            Phenom II x4-945 3 gHz Denab
            Chipset: AMD 785G
            Motherboard: Foxconn H-RS880-uATX
            ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB
            HP 2509m HDMI monitor
            C: Western Digital WD10EADS-65LB1HP 1 TB
            8 GB DDR3 RAM
            E: ASUS DRW-24B1ST DVD+RW
            F: LG UH08LS10 BD-ROM
            Logitech G51 5.1 Surround Sound speakers
            Realtek HD Audio/ATI HD Audio
            Logitech Wave keyboard/mouse

Comment

Same thing. Copied two discs just fine - on the third disc the program closed while trying to read the disc. Replaced version 7.0.60 with 7.0.62 but it did not help. Using Windows 7.

Comment

Originally posted by lhermann View Post
                Same thing. Copied two discs just fine - on the third disc the program closed while trying to read the disc. Replaced version 7.0.60 with 7.0.62 but it did not help. Using Windows 7.
                Signals posted to try with 7,0,6,5. The 6,2 version also crashed for me, but not the 6,5 version.

Comment

Same here 7.0.6.2 crashed and 7.0.6.5 does not.

Comment

Working...
                  X