This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.6.2 -> 7.0.6.5 Error

I was hoping this problem was fixed with this beta but is still not. I am attempting to copy Disk 7, Season 2 of Star Trek: Voyager. When I select Full Disk copy, at the bottom next to quality it reads (0mb->0mb). When I try the main movie copy, there is not information about the disk at all. When I attempt to actually copy the disk, it reads it for a sec and them immediately begins to burn the info to a blank disk. How can it do that without cracking and compressing it first? Especially since I am using DVD5 disks. I can play the disk just fine. I can look at the disk in Windows and see that it contains about 7.5gb worth of info

Try turning off PathPlayer and see if the result is any different. You may also want to set DVDFab to write to a folder on your hard drive instead of burning the output so that you can test it before burning. If DVDFab is analyzing the disc, post the Info page and the log files.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I would love to try but unfortunately today was my last day of the trial period and it is now expired.

Comment

Full Disc mode will still work in HD Decrypter (free version) mode.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Previously, I attempted to have it write to my hard drive with the same result. I see the log files but where is the info page?

Comment

Also, how do I disable pathplayer?

Comment

Originally posted by jbebout View Post
              Also, how do I disable pathplayer?
              Click on the green circle in upper right of the screen.
              Click on General.
              Click on Pathplayer.

Comment

Working...
              X