X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment for Fab7

Tried to pay for DVD to
    DVD tonight, no area for 20% discount, was going to pay full price but my CC card (debit card with $$ in bank) was declined. Did it 3 times, all failed. Anyone else had this problem. Bothered me that they advertise discount and then don't give it to you........

There is a place to enter the discount code of fab-mem-off to get the 20% off.

Call your bank and ask why they did not honor the purchase.

Comment

As Gruñón stated, there most definitely is a place to enter the discount code.
      I just did a test run for lifetime DVD to DVD. Note the discount was applied properly.
      Please see attachment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FAB DISCOUNT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	303221

As far as the debit card being declined, take a look on the Customer Support Area on DVDFab.net > Payment > look over the cards Avangate accepts.

If your card is present, call your cc company and inquire as to what's going on. Actually, I'd call them regardless.
      Perhaps they need authorization from you to comply with fraud protection policies, etc.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hey Pard, rbucko is a fellow mainer. On the coast, too.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Hey Pard, rbucko is a fellow mainer. On the coast, too.
          I see that.
          A quick look shows him right around the corner...maybe 10-12 miles from me...
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
          X