Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I split avatar and burned with no issues, but when I try to play it my dvd player says it can't play this disc and has an error. Any help or thoughts on why this is would be appreciated.

Impossible to help with the lack of details and log but you might try reading this thread to see if there is anything that will help you.

If not you need to post a log and exactly what you are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by crzybiker View Post
      I split avatar and burned with no issues, but when I try to play it my dvd player says it can't play this disc and has an error. Any help or thoughts on why this is would be appreciated.
      just curious, why did you split it? i copied mine on one disc, quality is good/plays fine both computer & set top box.
      HP Pavilion Elite e9240f
      Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
      Phenom II x4-945 3 gHz Denab
      Chipset: AMD 785G
      Motherboard: Foxconn H-RS880-uATX
      ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB
      HP 2509m HDMI monitor
      C: Western Digital WD10EADS-65LB1HP 1 TB
      8 GB DDR3 RAM
      E: ASUS DRW-24B1ST DVD+RW
      F: LG UH08LS10 BD-ROM
      Logitech G51 5.1 Surround Sound speakers
      Realtek HD Audio/ATI HD Audio
      Logitech Wave keyboard/mouse

Comment

I have split Avatar as a test. I have not burned the folders, but they play fine from my hard drive with PowerDVD10. I also made image files from the folders and they play also using Virtual Drive. What is the nature of the error message and what did you use to burn them?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X