This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone Please Help Me DVD Burning Error

I just purchased the two year dvd fab dvd to dvd and have used it in the passed. The first dvd i tried is avatar and it copied fine and then when it said insert writable media to actually burn it to the disk it keeps shooting the blank back out of the drive every single time. Someone please help because I have no idea what to do.

Are you getting a message when it kicks out the disk? I'm guessing here but check the quality box at the bottom and make sure it is set to DVD-5 if you are using a single layer disk.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

i dont get a message it shoots it out and continues the same message waiting for a writable media even though im giving it one and it is set to dvd 5.

Comment

Have you tried a different blank disk? Sometimes they just won't be recognized?

Albert Einstein

Comment

i have tried several blank sony dvd-r that have worked before with dvd fab

Comment

Please attach the log files. We need more information to be able to help you. dvdfab_burn_vso.log, dvdfab_internal.log in particular.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Click the green check mark at the top of the page and go down to "WRITE" and make sure the DVD-5 size has not defaulted to 4920, that won't fit on a single layer and will cause it to spit out the disk. Set it to 4472.

Didn't see you signals!

Albert Einstein

Comment

thank you so much for your help that was the problem it was the dvd 5 size i was going crazy thank you so much

Comment

You bet, glad you are going again!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X