X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd fab help

Soory I did not see were I could post this topic so I posted it here.,

If I use the FREE dvdfab I know it can decript a dvd but will it put say all the files in say a Folder on the Desktop????

And will they be .VOB Files???

What I realy need it to do is decript just One Title out of a lot on a dvd??

You highjacked a thread that was in the french sub-forum and did not even post in french as well.

All the free version does is rips the DVD and saves to HDD where you want it to be saved can be changed in the common settings area. As for only ripping one title that is not possible with the free version but if you are still using the trial then you can try Customize and customize Split. I do nojt use those but it has been said you can do what you want using one of them but not sure which one or how to start that.

Comment

Originally posted by biferi View Post
      Soory I did not see were I could post this topic so I posted it here.,

If I use the FREE dvdfab I know it can decript a dvd but will it put say all the files in say a Folder on the Desktop????

And will they be .VOB Files???

What I realy need it to do is decript just One Title out of a lot on a dvd??
      The free version will do this if Main Movie is still available as a working option. It still makes DVD-Video compliant output in a VIDEO_TS folder, which you can target to your desktiop or anywhere else. You will need to choose the correct Title.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X