This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab: Probelm decrypting to HDD

I have tried several times to decrypt to the hard drive the movie "Otherside of the bed (2004)" using DVDFab version 6.0.7.0 with no success. It keeps failing to complete at the 52.3% mark while attempting to decrypt the file VTS_01_3.VOB. No physical damage to the disk (I own), I suspect that it has some additional security coding at this point. Any suggestions on how to proceed? I have had no problems decrypting other movies to hd. Thanks in advance.

antcoi

I am moving your thread to the DVD to DVD forum where more users will see it. Make sure you have Pathplayer in the Always Enabled mode and post the logs as requested in the Help Us Help You document.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by antcoi View Post
      I have tried several times to decrypt to the hard drive the movie "Otherside of the bed (2004)" using DVDFab version 6.0.7.0 with no success. It keeps failing to complete at the 52.3% mark while attempting to decrypt the file VTS_01_3.VOB. No physical damage to the disk (I own), I suspect that it has some additional security coding at this point. Any suggestions on how to proceed? I have had no problems decrypting other movies to hd. Thanks in advance.

antcoi
      Hi antcoi

Just because you can't see any physical damage doesn't mean there is nothing wrong with the disc, if you have nero CD/DVD speed installed run a scan of the disc you may find it may shows damaged and/or bad sectors.
      If not try giving it a good cleaning, also on some(not all) older movie titles I have found that PathPlayer needs to be disabled.

SJ

Comment

Nero CD/DVD speed is a good tool but Nero has stopped offering it as a free dowhload but you can get the last version offered here.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X