This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration woes

I am helping a friend install DVDFab 7.0.7.0. A lifetime DVD to DVD license was purchased, but upon installation, the welcome screen shows that feature as a trial that expires on 7/8/2010, and DVD to Mobile as "Never Expire". The email with the license key clearly states DVD to DVD. I have uninstalled DVDFab completely, cleaned the registry, reinstalled multiple times and used the correct key sent via email to no avail. Can anyone tell me what is going on and how to correct this? I recommended it and now I just look foolish.

Take a look at this guide.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcampbell View Post
      I am helping a friend install DVDFab 7.0.7.0. A lifetime DVD to DVD license was purchased, but upon installation, the welcome screen shows that feature as a trial that expires on 7/8/2010, and DVD to Mobile as "Never Expire". The email with the license key clearly states DVD to DVD. I have uninstalled DVDFab completely, cleaned the registry, reinstalled multiple times and used the correct key sent via email to no avail. Can anyone tell me what is going on and how to correct this? I recommended it and now I just look foolish.
      Hey chuckcampbell, look at the bright side, your friend got a lifetime DVD to Mobile for free
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        Hey chuckcampbell, look at the bright side, your friend got a lifetime DVD to Mobile for free
        Which will be worth squat without the DVD to DVD module, they've sent him the wrong key huh?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

I think there may be some problems. I have been helping a non-forum member with registration problems also. You should use the Contact Us link on the dvdfab.com website to contact the office in Beijing. When was the license purchased? Was it purchased at dvdfab.com?
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi chuckcampbell,

Please offer us your friend's registered E-mail, then we can check in our database and help him/her out directly. And please tell us what OS of your friend's computer is.
            ________
            Coach Handbags
            Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X