This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Process completed but will not play

I'm using 7.0.7.0 DVD to DVD full disk to try to back up both AVATAR and Alice in Wonderland (2010). DVDfab says that the process was completed successfully and I never got an error message, yet the copy will not play in a DVD player, PS3, or computer. However I moved the DVDfab file from the Temp folder to another computer with an older version (6.2.1.8) and burned there with no problem. I also noticed that the 7.0.7.0 computer speed display is inaccurate (it will say things like 0.6x(4.06Mb/s) when 4.06Mb is closer to 3x) and I also noticed that there is no "finalizing" progress bar at the end like there is on the 6.2.1.8 program. can anyone help me out?

Post the fab internal log and the burn log.

Comment

Suggestion: try ImgBurn.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

here are the logs... they are for the movie invictus but its the same problem
        Attached Files

Comment

From what I can see from the logs:-

You are using RITEK media which is crap
          You are burning at 8x which is far to fast for the crap media. Try 4x, even 2x.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

cheweyk
            If I also may add your drive is in PIO mode, Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right and restart.
            Also your drive has a firmware update you will find it here http://www.firmwarehq.com/download_1..._SC01.exe.html
            NOTE: if you do not know how to flash your drive do not do it, it will render your drive useless
            Give it a try and post back
            CBR929
            Last edited by CBR929; 06-22-2010, 11:16 PM. Reason: text
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X