This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7.0.7.0 won't decrypt Santa Buddies

It just sits there and does nothing and then when i tried loading the disc in DVD Decrypter,it reveals it has 160 GB. It is a disney movie so that sounds like something they'd do. Anyway,i hope someone out there can fix that in a new release soon.

Are you still using the free version?

Comment

yes

grunon yes i am.

Comment

Well, you know the drill then!!

You will just have to be patient and wait until the developers include this title in the free version.

Originally posted by bamahusker View Post
        grunon yes i am.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

i know that gregiboy. I posted it to let the developers know or to get someone to tell the developers this problem. that way when the new version is out it'll be fixed.

Comment

this movie has been out for long enough and should already be included in the free version for copy protection. Are you sure you have pathplayer set to always enabled and I have this movie and will test it on my other computer later where I have the free version installed. I will post the results here when I am done

Comment

yes i do have it always enabled. when i first loaded it in,it made the blue thing come up like it was searching for the title etc and i left the room for about 2 minutes. when i came back it was still loading. i did it 2 or 3 times then finally rebooted thinking my PC resources were low. when i got back it still did it. So i tried it on DVD Decrypter as it was not going to work on Fab,and it said the total size was 160 GB. There have been occasional titles that have been out a long time on DVD but the current version of Fab can't seem to work on it. but the next version always does.

Comment

DVDFab HD Decrypter v7.0.7.0 is even updated for Shutter Island. Moving this thread to DVD to DVD. It would help in the future if you would specify the free or registered version, the protection is not always updated at the same time.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X