This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wont get past "opening source"

I had no problems after installing the trial version. I began having the problem with the program getting stuck on "opening dvd source" and thought maybe it was because I hadn't yet purchased the full program. Now, after having spent over $50.00 I still can not get past that point... HELP!

Check the DVDFab Help ("?")->About screen to see if your copy registered correctly. When this happens, does it
    • occur with ALL DVDs or just certain ones?
    • crash (disappear) or just stick in Analyzing mode?
    Do you have the latest release installed? Some additional information about your PC and OS would be helpful, as well as any other DVD reading/burning software you may have installed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Answers to questions

It shows that my current copy does not expire until June 2012, so I assume my registration updated correctly. I have downloaded the most current 7.0 7.0 version.

It continually scans the movie and the status bar keeps moving but never moves on from there. It has happened on all movies but one.. the movie that is the exception actually started to copy, but stuck at 31% and I had to force close the program.

Laura

Comment

try unistalling DVDFab using the DVDFab uninstaller. Then download and install CCleaner which is free and run the registry cleaner remove everything that is found. Then reinstall DVDFab and hopefully that fixes the issue

Comment

Working...
        X