This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"expired"

I have the same version and it did the same thing but i paid for it and still am getting the "expired" thing wile i am on the dvd 6 i stilll used this to get some copied buy didnt use it for a month and when i tried it agin i did the updates and still had the problem i later tried my disk copy and used the new key to unlock it agin but still have that problem what the heck is going on i paid for the disk and it is not any better than getting it of the web site whats up

Hijack moved to its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cpsbyred View Post
      I have the same version and it did the same thing but i paid for it and still am getting the "expired" thing wile i am on the dvd 6 i stilll used this to get some copied buy didnt use it for a month and when i tried it agin i did the updates and still had the problem i later tried my disk copy and used the new key to unlock it agin but still have that problem what the heck is going on i paid for the disk and it is not any better than getting it of the web site whats up
      Where (and when) did you purchase the key and the disc?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

me as well

This just happened to me as well. Two year subscription purchased in November, and now expired. When I go on-line I get the same exact key. If there is a key problem they need to update them. I filled out a request for support, but I don't know long that takes. Purchase was made through Avangate.

Comment

Please follow the steps indicated in the "Registration Key Problems?" thread religously.

Link in my signature below.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X