This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to DVD Preview window

Preview window has audio and no sound even in main movie. Everything else is perfect and dups everything. I can live with this but curious why it never worked. Thanks for any help.
    dxdiag shows DirectX ok
    Preview/playback automatic
    decoder/internal
    direct show filter/ dvdfab video and audio
    windows xp
    ATI radeon 9250

Originally posted by uxbridge View Post
    Preview window has audio and no sound even in main movie. Everything else is perfect and dups everything. I can live with this but curious why it never worked. Thanks for any help.
    dxdiag shows DirectX ok
    Preview/playback automatic
    decoder/internal
    direct show filter/ dvdfab video and audio
    windows xp
    ATI radeon 9250
    What is your decoder setting? Internal is video only.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

DVD to DVD Preview window

Originally posted by signals View Post
      What is your decoder setting? Internal is video only.
      Thank you for your quick response. Correction: I meant to say preview window had audio and no video even in main movie.

Settings/general/preview/:
      Playback/ has both checked.
      Decoder/ has DirectShow
      DirectShow Filter/ Video = DVDFab video decoder
      DirectShow Filter/ Audio = DVDFab audio decoder

Thanks for any help.

Comment

Would like to know the answer to no video in the preview window if someone has the time. Sound is good and everything else is okay. My specs are in the previous messages.

Thank for any help.

Comment

Sorry, I did not see your followup message and assumed all was fixed. A question: if you select "Internal" in settings, do you get video? You may need to update DirectX installation, I think 9.0c or later is required for preview to work properly. You can check the version and status of DirectX by running the "dxdiag" executable file found in most versions of windows.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Good thought. I will check and get back. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X