X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble with "The Land That Time Forgot"

Hello,

Copied "Wolverine" and "Lies and Illusions" fine. When I came to "Land that Time Forgot" it just sits for hours scanning the disc.
    The disc is in fine condition. What could it be? The encryption on "Land" is that strong???!!!

Try disabling pathplayer for this movie

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Try disabling pathplayer for this movie
      This is always a good thing to try, but be sure to test your backup copy for playability and remember to reset PathPlayer to Always Enabled mode when you're finished with this disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi cyclopian,

Do you mean this movie?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Sorry guys...I just got a chance to check replies. Yes Fengtao, that's the movie I mean. And yes, I've tried all of the above!

Thanks!

Comment

Have the same problem

Having same issue - get about 80% thru task 1 and computer locks. I have tryed with pathplayer enabled and un-enabled same issue. Also tried older versions DVDFAb.

Hirpwr

Comment

Replaced my one of my DVD burners - all working fine - I would assume it was an equipment malfunction

Comment

Working...
              X