This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Will Not Play

I am using the latest version of DVD Fab with IMGBurn. I think I have the two set up correctly to work together. However, after a "sucessful burn" with no error messages, the disc will not play on my computer or on a DVD player. I have attached the most recent log. Thanks for any help or suggestions.
    Attached Files

thanks for the burn log but missing the internal log and the process log as we need them as well to help you correctly. Also could you tell us the name of this DVD as that would help with figuring out the problem

Comment

What kind of error message or indication do you get from the two players? Does the disc surface look as if data was actually burned onto it? The log indicates a good burn (but without Optimum Power Calibration, which you may have disabled in ImgBurn or your drive may not support).
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X