This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing FBI Warning?

Hi guys. I was wondering has anyone been able to get DVDFab to remove the FBI warnings when they are embedded in the dvd it self and do not show up in the "titles" for customize. Even having the "Remove annoying PGCs" selected does not remove them. I have Path player always on and scan "cells at 300" & scan "VOBUs at 10". But still have not been able to remove them at less i can uncheck it in the titles list.

The way some dvds are authored, I doubt it.
    You'll have to go with a 3rd party software like PgcEdit or VobBlanker
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

It will generally get them if they are displayed before you select Play on the main menu. If they display after that, almost never, but as maineman suggested they are easy to nip with PGCEdit. Just beware the steep learning curve.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the info. I will check out PGCedit.

Comment

Working...
        X