This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Book of Eli

Hi All I am from Australia and am having trouble trying to back up my copy of the Book of Eli that has just been released here in Australia. I would like to know if anyone else has had any problems burning this DVD. It is not a Blu Ray disc and I am using version 7.0.7.0 of this program.

I've never had a problem with burning any DVD with this product before so I am curious to hear if anyone else has had trouble burning Book of Eli as well. I don't want technical advice but just hoping that I am not the only one with this problem. My DVD collection consists of 2,800 DVDs so I think the experience factor is there.

Originally posted by ringdown View Post
    Hi All I am from Australia and am having trouble trying to back up my copy of the Book of Eli that has just been released here in Australia. I would like to know if anyone else has had any problems burning this DVD. It is not a Blu Ray disc and I am using version 7.0.7.0 of this program.

I've never had a problem with burning any DVD with this product before so I am curious to hear if anyone else has had trouble burning Book of Eli as well. I don't want technical advice but just hoping that I am not the only one with this problem. My DVD collection consists of 2,800 DVDs so I think the experience factor is there.
    If it was then why not update to the latest version?

Comment

We need more information on the problem, and your question will be seen by more users if you place it in the correct sub-forum, DVD to DVD in this case. And as W&B said, an update would be a good idea. Please install the newer beta version. There are lots of forum members from Oz, maybe one of them has tried this disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, I'm from Oz also. so what? and as the others said:-

Update
        Poat more info
        Report back then
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X