This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice for TV Shows

DVDFab Platinum is great and have enjoyed its simple instructions for getting my movies on my ipod but there is one problem, I have no idea how to burn tv shows. I don't want to have a a two hour long video consisting of every episode on the designated disc of the series. How can I cut this mega video into episodes using DVDFab. Thank you for your time.

Are you asking how to make a backup DVD or convert the disc to iPod format?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Are you asking how to make a backup DVD or convert the disc to iPod format?
      He's asking how to convert to Ipod?

I believe you would have to check only one title at a time and do each episode separately. But I'm really not sure as I haven't tried doing this, yet.

Comment

You are correct, Rich.

Fab shows the different titles on the LH pane and you just tick which ones you want although some poorly authored titles have all the episodes held together in one file and use chapter navigation to goo to the correct episodes.

In this case. you have to work out which chapters are which episodes by playing the title in a software player and then use start/end to strip out the individual episodes.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

With TV episodes that are authored as single titles, you can just put a check mark in each one, DVD to Mobile will put all the episodes in the processing queue and produce a different output file for each one. Be sure to have the output filenames set up so that they are not the same. I am still not sure this is what the OP was asking.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X