No Audio with v8, but OK with v7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Audio with v8, but OK with v7

using DVD Copy Main Movie v8.0.0.5, I was coping the DVD Kill Bill volume 2 and am unable to obtain any audio from the preview window. I also found that after this movie had been copied that I was unable to obtain any audio. I am able to get audio from Windows media player and found that I'm able to obtain audio when I use DVDFAB v7.0.6.2. I found that using v7 the audio on the preview window is normal as well as in the copy that was made.
    To date, this is the only DVD title that has given me this audio error, as I did copy the DVD Kill Bill volume 1 just prior to Vol 2 and the DVD Copy was normal. I'm coping the file to my HDD as a Audio_TS and Video_TS file structure.
    It there a set up sw I need to know about, or is this a bug in v8?

Baxter
    Win 7 U

Moving your post to the DVD Copy forum.......

When using main movie, you or DVDFab have to set a default audio stream. It is noted by a little arrow or triangle just to the left of the audio stream selection box. I think you (or DVDFab) may have set a default stream that is not playable for your player. If you have a choice between DTS and AC-3, try one with AC-3 set to default. Click just to the left of the selection box to make the default arrow appear.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

V8 - No Audio with v8, but OK with v7

I did change the audio settings with the small blue arrow, but still was not able to obtain audio for this title in v8. Since I just upgraded to v8, all of the settings should be at default. When I close the v8 program and reopen with v7 the audio will return for both AC-3 and DTS by changing the location of the blue arrow.
      Last edited by Baxter; 09-02-2010, 04:32 PM. Reason: update responce

Comment

Thanks for the good feedback Baxter. I am going to try to duplicate what you are reporting.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X