Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Divide Chapters (Trial Version)

Hello,

I'm using the trial version of DvdFab Dvd to Mobile and I'm trying to divide a 3 hours movies into 50 chapters (in .m4v), but everytimes I want to launch the process. In the window where the progress are shown, it says "Step : 0/0" and after a few seconds it closed and the normal error message pop out.

There are no other error message
    I've try with another dvd and it does the same thing
    I've try without dividing into chapters and it worked perfectly

I have windows seven with a i7 720 cpu and 6 go of ram
    Attached Files

Need the Process logs as that tells us what happening. Also are you using the Title Start/End Settings to break it up into the 50 chapters you want

Comment

Yes I do use the title Start/end to separate the dvd

and strangely (I suppose it's not normal) I don't have any process log in my log directory and I can't find it (if it exist) on my whole computer

Thanks a lot

Myrddin

Comment

What you are doing should work, but if not, try breaking the chapters up using DVD Copy (formerly DVD to DVD). Select a folder on your hard drive as the Target. Then try the m4v conversion from the folder(s) instead of the original disc.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I finally found the process log files (It was create today after I retry to divide the chapters)

It only says:

16:23:56: Analyzing of DVD started
          16:24:36: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
          16:24:36: Copy process started
          16:52:03: Task_1 failed! Error=102

And I've try to divide chapters by using dvd Copy, but I didn't find the option to do it.

Thanks

Comment

Use Customize or Main Movie in DVDFab DVD Copy. The same title start/end settings button is there that is in DVD Ripper.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by myrddin View Post
              16:52:03: Task_1 failed! Error=102
              Is a read error check and make sure the DVD is clean and has no fingerprints or scratches on it

Comment

Working...
              X