Merge function not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge function not working

The merge function is not working for me. I keep getting the following error.

I have tried writing to an ISO, folder, and DVD - all don't work.

How many and what type of Sources do you have for the merge? What is the output size (DVD5,DVD9 etc.)? Did you remove any of the DVD disc Sources during the
    process (that will kill it). You should never get the message you posted if writing to a folder.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

5 sources and they are ISO's (I also tried them mounted). The output size is DVD-5. No, I didn't remove any of the sources during the process.

Comment

Then it should have worked. What version number are you using? And what about the error message when writing to a HDD folder, did it say the same thing during the merge or only when you tried to burn it later?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arch Stanton View Post
          5 sources and they are ISO's (I also tried them mounted). The output size is DVD-5. No, I didn't remove any of the sources during the process.
          I am not sure if I understand

Originally posted by signals View Post
          How many and what type of Sources do you have for the merge? What is the output size (DVD5,DVD9 etc.)?
          I also want to know are you trying to merge 5 ISO's into 1???
          If so what are the sizes of the ISO's
          CBR929
          Last edited by AGJ; 09-05-2010, 04:23 AM. Reason: fixed quote
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I don't know what happened, but it seems to be working now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X