This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFAB shutting down

For several weeks I have had the problem with the dvdfab program just shutting down. It supposedly sends a messge to windows (never any response). I have sent the dvd information to be checked and no response. I just tried to back up The Hobbit (which is brand new and in pristine condition) and the program shut down. I cannot send the iso files because it has not burned any. This happens quite frequently and is extremely frustrating. I have emailed dvdfab and all I get is someone called Ada telling me to download the newest version, disable my security and virus protection, uninstall and reinstall the program, etc... all which I have done. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

More information is needed to be able to help you. Read the Help Us Help You document that is posted in this forum and attach the event, internal and burn logs (3 attachments) to a new post. Instructions for finding them are in the document.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Program shutting down

These are the only things that come up. The problem is that the program will shut down before it actually burns. It starts reading the disc and then shuts down. I believe this was the Return of the King animated movie.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X