Error 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 400

When trying to rip Spy Kids 3D disc 2, the 2D version, I immediatly recieve task 1 error = 400. I have rolled back to an older version still no luck. Any suggestions. The 3D version ripped fine but who wants to wear glasses all the time. Thanks David

Spy Kids 3D

try it with path player off

Comment

Try v8.0.0.8b.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dawoo73180 View Post
        When trying to rip Spy Kids 3D disc 2, the 2D version, I immediatly recieve task 1 error = 400.
        Dawoo73180,
        Error 400 usually associated with wrong path/illegal characters in path or file name. Please check your directory, file name to make sure no illegal characters and/or other language besides English is used.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Error 400 is generic, please post dvdfab_internal.log file, thanks.
          DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
          http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Path Player Off Did the Trick Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X