Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't backup alice in wonderland

hello,

i just d/l the trial of ver. 8 (latest).
    i try to back up alice in wonderland.
    what i get is that your sw is reading non stop and i can't get passed the first stage.
    can anyone please help me here?

Please try the new beta, v8.0.1.1.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thank you,

where can i d/l it please?

Comment

Comment

thank you,

found it and d/l.
          i'll try and post back.

Comment

still reading cyclic and not stopping, is this natural?
            (only gave me option to choose region 2, and started reading and will not stop...).

Comment

Does the disc have scratches on it?
              Have you tried cleaning the disc even if it looks clean?

Try turning Pathplayer off.

Comment

No, this is not normal. You should have the option to choose the correct region.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just noticed you are posting on another forum that you can not back up this movie using their software..........

So you are unable to copy your movie using two different software programs...
                  The problem it seems is at your end... Defective disc or ??

Comment

On the other forum during the course of 30 post you were advised several times that your disc is defective or you have a hardware problem..

I concur with their findings and advise.

Comment

thank you,

i have tried it on another computer and same problem, the disc surface seems to be 100% clear (totaly new), i dont know.
                      i'll try to go the store and ask for new dvd (though it will be tough to explain why i need new dvd when this one is 100% clear....
                      any ideas :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X