This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share : how to get banned for life

I do not know what this moron was thinking. Thanks to all that reported it. Banned for life.
    signals

You got more cajones than brains posting that here!
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Some people.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

AWWW MAN!!!! What did I miss? I guess that's what I get for being on here while at work.
        Into abyss
        You don't exist
        Cannot resist
        The Judas kiss
        Judas lives recite this vow
        I've become your new god now

Comment

How did he get banned for life?

Hey, we all want to know how that user got banned for life. What happened? I think that you should post at least a general description so everyone knows what to avoid. I love DVDFab and this forum. I have some friends who also love this forum. What happened?

Comment

All you have to do is follow the Forum Rules and General Policies, there will be no problems. The former user posted a multi-post guide to using some competing software, complete with screen captures, etc. Basically spam. I really hate spam. The only thing I hate more are people that don't appreciate that Fengtao pays the light and bandwidth and software bills around here and should not be disrespected in that way.

There were no nekkid pictures or anything like that, sorry.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X