Updated from v.7, now not free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated from v.7, now not free?

After updating from ver. 7 which I've been using for years with no problem, I made the mistake of updating to v.8. Now the DVD copy option is "expired". Was it free untill the update? I never purchased anything.

The DVDFab HD Decrypter is still free. Which is being able to decrypt both DVDs/BDs and rip them, but no compression functionality, that will have to be bought, but thats the way its always been. Nothings changed in the newest versions. I think this might actually be a bug though, because I thought I remember seeing a couple other people that were having the same issues but not sure.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Hi Slipp
      What version of 8 are you using ? If not using 8011 please install it you will find it here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8009
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

As noted, only certain portions of DVD Copy were (and still are) free. I have also noticed several other HD Decrypter users that have had tis problem with v8+ but I have no idea of the cause. Try reinstalling the version youu have, being sure to select "Run As...Administrator" when you start the installer.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X